Default ideal windlass parts

I am in a bind. My boat has an Ideal CWM windlass and the wildcat for
pulling chain has worn down so badly that it doesn't work anymore. The
boat is due to do whale research in August in Alaska, with some
challenging anchoring situations. Meanwhile, Ideal is on vacation for
two weeks and doesn't respond to any e-mails, etc. Does anyone know of
other sources for Ideal parts. I am needing the First Mate Model CMW
wildcat for 5/16" chain. Thanks for any help. If you prefer to
respond to e-mail, I an at .

Thanks for the tip. Steve at Seachest marine was wonderful. He sent
me an e-mail picture of the part to confirm if it was right then
personally delivered it to the mail so we could get it quickly and had
a great price as well. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs
help with marine equipment!

Your suggestion saved our trip (or at least hand pulling 10+ fathoms of
chain and anchor each night) Thanks.

Gogarty wrote:
In article .com,
says...

I am in a bind. My boat has an Ideal CWM windlass and the wildcat for
pulling chain has worn down so badly that it doesn't work anymore. The
boat is due to do whale research in August in Alaska, with some
challenging anchoring situations. Meanwhile, Ideal is on vacation for
two weeks and doesn't respond to any e-mails, etc. Does anyone know of
other sources for Ideal parts. I am needing the First Mate Model CMW
wildcat for 5/16" chain. Thanks for any help. If you prefer to
respond to e-mail, I an at
.

Try this:

http://www.seachestmarine.com/windlasses/

They are in San Diego.

Westerbeke "L-25" engine parts etc Stephen Cruising 2 November 9th 17 10:14 PM
Windlass redux Skip Gundlach Cruising 1 July 18th 05 05:20 PM
All the parts for your powerboat Powerboatparts.nl General 0 November 1st 04 05:36 PM
SL Windlass Problem Jeff Morris Cruising 8 June 15th 04 04:29 PM
FS: Yanmar 6LP parts in Tampa, Florida Clinton Jensen Marketplace 0 May 15th 04 01:37 AM