Sun God

Default Sea Ray service and wiring manuals

I am trying to do much of the work on my 1993 330 Sundancer. The wiring
maze in particular is driving me nuts.

If anyone knows of a source for DIY manuals I would be much obliged.

(Is there a group for Sea Ray owners?)

Thanks to all.

Miller in Minnesota

After purchasing a 220 4 years ago, I ordered a
'Seloc Marine / Chilton Marine' brand repair manual to keep on the boat.
I ordered it from my local Mercruiser dealer, but
http://www.chiltonsonline.com/ will probably lead you to a vendor.

The boat manual, fortunately, came with the boat (everything on the boat
was in first class pristine condition, every manual for every thing on the
boat was on board).

But wiring - sorry, no wiring info in any of these manuals.

"Sun God" wrote in news:jxbye.12830$jX6.865
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

I am trying to do much of the work on my 1993 330 Sundancer. The wiring
maze in particular is driving me nuts.

If anyone knows of a source for DIY manuals I would be much obliged.

Mine is '89. Best deck/cabin layout I've seen for a 22'.
The newer sundancers did not appeal to us.
Of course, I miss all the boats I've had, except for the caravelle with
rotten plywood.

I had an 89' 220.

I still miss that boat.

Larry W4CSC

"Sun God" wrote in
ink.net:

The wiring
maze in particular is driving me nuts.

Isn't it fun where Bayliner....er, ah, Sea Ray....put the fuses? My little
Sea Ray's radio fuse was in the engine compartment with the Sport Jet
175....

Can you run new fuel intake and outlet hoses to the fuel tank in yours? In
my ABYC-rated Sea Ray, you couldn't even SEE the inlet and vent hoses!

--
Larry

You know you've had a rough night when you wake up and you're outlined in
chalk.