After purchasing a 220 4 years ago, I ordered a
'Seloc Marine / Chilton Marine' brand repair manual to keep on the boat.
I ordered it from my local Mercruiser dealer, but
http://www.chiltonsonline.com/ will probably lead you to a vendor.

The boat manual, fortunately, came with the boat (everything on the boat
was in first class pristine condition, every manual for every thing on the
boat was on board).

But wiring - sorry, no wiring info in any of these manuals.

"Sun God" wrote in news:jxbye.12830$jX6.865
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

I am trying to do much of the work on my 1993 330 Sundancer. The wiring
maze in particular is driving me nuts.

If anyone knows of a source for DIY manuals I would be much obliged.