Jere Lull

In article ,
engsol wrote:

I'm replacing my knotmeter with a new unit. The hitch is that the old
sensor required a 1 3/4" hole in the hull, but the new sensor
requires a 2" hole.

snip My solution was to nest a 1 3/4" hole saw with the 2" hole
saw.

Nice idea if you have that type of hole saw.

I tap a wood plug into place and drill through. That works better for me
as I use the carbide-bit-on-an-arm type of hole saw: The one does all
sizes of holes and takes no space since it lives in the drill's hard
case.

--
Jere Lull