John Cairns

Default Way back in 1999 I wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" barfed out this hairball

snipped all of nil's disturbing fantasies

****

I'd be willing to ask the opinion of a third party. Why not send these folks
the info and ask them what they think?

http://tinylink.com/?YIiiXHYXda

How about it, pedotard?

http://tinylink.com/?j06ZVWcgeI

Didn't think so.

BTW, it only takes about 15 seconds to pull this up on google, not "who
knows how many hours", as you seem to think. Demonstrating once again your
utter cluelessness.

John Cairns

Capt. Neal®

"John Cairns" wrote in message . ..

"Capt. Neal®" barfed out this hairball

snipped all of nil's disturbing fantasies

****

I'd be willing to ask the opinion of a third party. Why not send these folks
the info and ask them what they think?

http://tinylink.com/?YIiiXHYXda

How about it, pedotard?

http://tinylink.com/?j06ZVWcgeI

Didn't think so.

BTW, it only takes about 15 seconds to pull this up on google, not "who
knows how many hours", as you seem to think. Demonstrating once again your
utter cluelessness.

John Cairns

Go ahead. They'll laugh at you every bit as hard as I laugh at you.

Here's John Cairns, a man with pedophile thoughts enough to misconstrue
a perfectly innocent post to suit his own perversions. Then he deletes
the post so nobody can see how sick he is.

Oh well, I guess I'll just post it again.

Way back in 1999 I wrote the following:

"Today I went to the sandbar and drank 14 beers. Met this
sweet 15-year-old with a goddess bod, gave her several beers
to drink and had a very stimulating day. Her passion never
died and her underwater hip motion was anything but
moderate. For lubrication, I did not have to use anything
as she provided all that was needed. Her thong, I simply had
to move to one side. Worked out well. Used her cheeks to
hold fast as the current was ripping. I really enjoyed
myself today."

This I wrote because some people with pedophile tendencies
were giving me a hard time, netKKKopping me, etc.

I used the above against them in order to show that the only
pedophilia was in their minds. They are sick and they accuse me
of being a pedophile.

Anybody but a pedophile would know I was writing about my
girlfriend's dog - a 15-year-old Irish Setter.

The dog's name is Red. Allow me to substitute the dog's name in the
above story to prove a point.

"Today I went to the sandbar and drank 14 beers. Met this
sweet 15-year-old (dog named Red) with a goddess bod (my
girlfriend, of course), gave her several beers
to drink (my girlfriend, that is!) and had a very stimulating day.
Her (Red's) passion never died and her underwater hip motion
was anything but moderate. (You know how Irish Setters
frolic around and wag their tails and hips enthusiastically when
playing in the water.) For lubrication, I did not have to use anything
as she provided all that was needed. (My girlfriend ties the sun tan
lotion bottle to Red's collar.) Her thong, I simply had to move to one side.
(Leather leash is often called a thong.) Worked out well. Used her cheeks to
hold fast as the current was ripping. (Haven't any of you every
grabbed a big dog by the scruff of their neck around the cheeks and hung
on for a swim?) I really enjoyed myself today.

So, unless one has pedophile tendencies like John Cairns and
Rusty Redcloud, one does not jump to conclusions that satisfy
one's perverse mindset rather than picture in one's mind a
man and a dog enjoying the water.

What's really sick is Cairns and Redcloud spending who knows
how many hours going through the archives because they remember
a post or two that aroused their prurient interests.

CN

John Cairns

"Capt. Neal®" keruffled thusly

"John Cairns" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. Neal®" barfed out this hairball

snipped all of nil's disturbing fantasies

****

I'd be willing to ask the opinion of a third party. Why not send these
folks
the info and ask them what they think?

http://tinylink.com/?YIiiXHYXda

How about it, pedotard?

http://tinylink.com/?j06ZVWcgeI

Didn't think so.

BTW, it only takes about 15 seconds to pull this up on google, not "who
knows how many hours", as you seem to think. Demonstrating once again
your
utter cluelessness.

John Cairns

Go ahead. They'll laugh at you every bit as hard as I laugh at you.

****

Again, demonstrating your complete and utter cluelessness:

From: "Capt. Neal®"
Subject: how to be a pedo, by Capt. Neal®
Date: 2000/01/28
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa

Pedophile smedophile! Whose to say what age is the age of
consent? I say the age of consent is nobody's businesss but
that of the consentees. How dare government and churches try
to poke their nose into and impose their standards onto two
heterosexual individuals who wish to engage in the natural
and delightful act of consenting sex!

One time, years ago, I had this oversexed eleven-year-old
girl, whose mother was younger than I, try to bed me down.
This very well-developed sweet young thing used to roller
skate around the apartment complex where I was living at the
time and she would stop and ask me to tighten up her laces.
She was a blond-haired, blue-eyed little doll and always
wore skintight hip-hugger short shorts and a nice tight tube
top. I always went out onto the ground floor patio to help
her and realized she was just flirting but, try as I might,
I could not help noticing how enticing her lithe young body
was as she stood with bare midriff at eye level with her
skate on my knees as I sat and tighened the laces. Can you
say jail bait?

Anyway, to make a long story short. I returned home one
afternoon to find her giggling under the covers of my bed.
When I went into the bedroom, I found her to be naked under
the sheet. It was a very touchy situation. I did not want to
ruin my life with one weak carnal act but I also did not
want to hurt her or make her mad so she would make up some
story about me molesting her and get me thrown into jail. As
it were, I treated her with respect, told her how desirable
she was but that it was against the law for us to have sex
and that no good would come of it and that I valued her just
as a young friend. She seemed to have no problem with
accepting it and all was well after that. After all, she was
just a kid having a fantasy.

The point is, however, that it should not take laws put into
effect by sexaphobics for sensible people to act like
sensible people considering the circumstances. For some
young women, eleven years is just too young but for others
it may not be. Why should the precocious few be denied
pleasure because some others are not ready for it?

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katysails wrote in message
Womnderful...now we have two pedophiles on the list...My

suggestion: If you
don't like American laws that restrict your activities, go

where you can do
whatever you want and stay there.
katysails
S/V Chanteuse
Kirie Elite Mark ll

http://home.talkcity.com/ArenaBlvd/katysails/

Your pedo fantasies. Now, forward these along with your current location to
these folks, and ask their opinion.

http://tinylink.com/?YIiiXHYXda

http://tinylink.com/?TRyYTrDQ89

Ya think they'll laugh?

John Cairns

From: "Capt. Neal®"
Date: 2000/01/28
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa

Katysails wrote in message
Womnderful...now we have two pedophiles on the list...My

suggestion: If you
don't like American laws that restrict your activities, go

where you can do
whatever you want and stay there.
katysails
S/V Chanteuse
Kirie Elite Mark ll

http://home.talkcity.com/ArenaBlvd/katysails/

Your pedo fantasies. Now, forward these along with your current location to these folks, and ask their opinion.

http://tinylink.com/?YIiiXHYXda

http://tinylink.com/?TRyYTrDQ89

Ya think they'll laugh?

John Cairns

They will laugh their asses off at you for thinking somebody who does not have sex
with an underage girl is a pedophile. They will laugh at you because you project your
own pedophile tendencies upon somebody else. You are so aroused by your fantasies
that you cannot even read what the words say, rather you imagine yourself having
sex with the underage girl. You're a loser, Cairns.

CN

John Cairns

"Capt. Neal®" desperately trying to remove the kiddie
porn from his hard drive, shat out this gem

"John Cairns" wrote in message
.. .

"Capt. Neal®" keruffled thusly

From: "Capt. Neal®"
Date: 2000/01/28
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa

Katysails wrote in message
Womnderful...now we have two pedophiles on the list...My

suggestion: If you
don't like American laws that restrict your activities, go

where you can do
whatever you want and stay there.
katysails
S/V Chanteuse
Kirie Elite Mark ll

http://home.talkcity.com/ArenaBlvd/katysails/

Your pedo fantasies. Now, forward these along with your current location
to these folks, and ask their opinion.

http://tinylink.com/?YIiiXHYXda

http://tinylink.com/?TRyYTrDQ89

Ya think they'll laugh?

John Cairns

****

Tavernier, Florida?

http://tinylink.com/?ozDLwHFx2P

http://tinylink.com/?DrEkJkNlZF

John Cairns

From: "Capt. Neal®"
Date: 2000/01/28
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa

Katysails wrote in message
Womnderful...now we have two pedophiles on the list...My
suggestion: If you
don't like American laws that restrict your activities, go
where you can do
whatever you want and stay there.
katysails
S/V Chanteuse
Kirie Elite Mark ll

http://home.talkcity.com/ArenaBlvd/katysails/

Your pedo fantasies. Now, forward these along with your current location to these folks, and ask their opinion.

http://tinylink.com/?YIiiXHYXda

http://tinylink.com/?TRyYTrDQ89

Ya think they'll laugh?

John Cairns

****

Tavernier, Florida?

http://tinylink.com/?ozDLwHFx2P

http://tinylink.com/?DrEkJkNlZF

John Cairns

Detroit, Michigan?

CN

From: "Capt. Neal®"
Date: 2000/01/28
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa

Katysails wrote in message
Womnderful...now we have two pedophiles on the list...My
suggestion: If you
don't like American laws that restrict your activities, go
where you can do
whatever you want and stay there.
katysails
S/V Chanteuse
Kirie Elite Mark ll

http://home.talkcity.com/ArenaBlvd/katysails/

Your pedo fantasies. Now, forward these along with your current location to these folks, and ask their opinion.

http://tinylink.com/?YIiiXHYXda

http://tinylink.com/?TRyYTrDQ89

Ya think they'll laugh?

John Cairns

****

Tavernier, Florida?

http://tinylink.com/?ozDLwHFx2P

http://tinylink.com/?DrEkJkNlZF

John Cairns

John M. Cairns, age 61 Dearborn Heights Michigan?

CN

Capt. Neal®

"John Cairns" wrote in message . ..

Or is it John G. Cairns, Redford Michigan, age 48??

Yes, that's the ticket.

CN

A final refoinder to the situation... katysails ASA 334 March 30th 05 12:32 AM
Ping....Jim, JimH General 50 February 28th 05 05:07 PM
Fun watching liberals Robert White General 84 February 10th 05 12:32 PM
Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder. Bertie the Bunyip ASA 447 July 31st 03 05:34 AM