PeterKeating

Default Volvo Tacho' Query

Hi, Guys. I have a problem with theTacho' on my boat. The engine is a
AQAD41b with 290 leg. The last couple of seasons the Tacho' has not shown
the rev's until a couple of minutes after start up, then its fine. But now
it also does that but reads about 500 RPM too fast. Any ideas as to what it
might be, also I'd appreciate it if someone could also tell me where the
Tacho' gets its signal from so I can try and trace the problem as it's got
me baffled. Cheers. Peter
If replying by E.Mail remove the "no spam please"