Doug Dotson

Default 1,267 kills

I'm sure you just earned your way into quite a few kill
files. You and the 'cretin" captain enjoy yourselves in there.
Say hi to JAX.

"Gogarty" wrote in message

My killfile sure makes this and other groups more enjoyable.
Yesterday I killed some 22 posts from the 'cretin' captain.

My total kills since inception are 1,267 as of this morning.

Ignore him. Ignore all others like him. It's the only way
to deal with scum like this. If you don't ignore him then
you're scum yourself and just as much a problem as he is.

Don't answer any of his posts. If you do I will have to
killfile you as well. I don't give one good flying leap
about reality. I want my world to be the way my world
should be and any of you who deny me my reality are acting
with criminal intent. I'll have you all arrested and
your sorry asses thrown in jail with the rest of the
creeps and preverts.

Gogarty

I did not post this, or anything else in this thread except this post..

In article ,
dougdotson@NOSPAMcablespeedNOSPAMcom says...