Paul Schilter

Default OT - What happens when you spend too much time on computer

Interesting story: Guy starves to death due to spending too much time on
forums. Link came from www.digg.com
Paul

http://publications.mediapost.com/in... art_aid=29415
Peggie Hall

Paul Schilter wrote:

Interesting story: Guy starves to death due to spending too much time on
forums.

I'd LOVE to know how he did it...'cuz when I have a lot of computer
work, I GAIN weight from eating whatever I can grab "catch as catch can"
and lack of exercise.
--
Peggie
----------
JG

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
m...
Paul Schilter wrote:

Interesting story: Guy starves to death due to spending too much time on
forums.

I'd LOVE to know how he did it...'cuz when I have a lot of computer work,
I GAIN weight from eating whatever I can grab "catch as catch can" and
lack of exercise.
--
Peggie
----------
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/store/custo...0&cat=6&page=1

Maybe he used a lot of nervous energy waiting on a slow connection.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Falky foo

I starved to death once. Long time ago.

--
----------------
Let's you and I burn this civilization to the ground.

"Paul Schilter" ""paulschilter\"@comcast dot net" wrote in message
Interesting story: Guy starves to death due to spending too much time on
forums. Link came from www.digg.com
Paul

http://publications.mediapost.com/in... art_aid=29415

bb

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:44:52 GMT, "Falky foo"
wrote:

I starved to death once. Long time ago.

Yeah, me too. I don't want to do that again.

bb

Blackbeard

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, "Red Cloud=A9" wrote:
Peggie Hall wrote in
om:=20

Paul Schilter wrote:
=20
Interesting story: Guy starves to death due to spending too
much time on forums.=20

=20
I'd LOVE to know how he did it...'cuz when I have a lot of
computer work, I GAIN weight from eating whatever I can grab
"catch as catch can" and lack of exercise.

We know. Those of us who have seen recent photos of you, that is.

rusty redcloud

You are rude and obnoxious.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

Blackbeard

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, "Red Cloud=A9" wrote:
Peggie Hall wrote in
om:=20

Paul Schilter wrote:
=20
Interesting story: Guy starves to death due to spending too
much time on forums.=20

=20
I'd LOVE to know how he did it...'cuz when I have a lot of
computer work, I GAIN weight from eating whatever I can grab
"catch as catch can" and lack of exercise.

We know. Those of us who have seen recent photos of you, that is.

rusty redcloud

You are very rude and obnoxious.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

Don White

Doug Dotson wrote:
Humm. Maybe that explains why JAX hasn't been here for a while.

Naw...that guy had a wife.
What woman , in her right mind, would marry Jax??
Capt. Neal®

Paul Schilter wrote:

Interesting story: Guy starves to death due to spending too much time on
forums.

I'd LOVE to know how he did it...'cuz when I have a lot of computer work,
I GAIN weight from eating whatever I can grab "catch as catch can" and
lack of exercise.
--
Peggie
----------
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/store/custo...0&cat=6&page=1

Maybe he used a lot of nervous energy waiting on a slow connection.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Not everybody sits in front of their computer wanking like you do
Gaynz!

CN

Paddle problem time WILDH2PRO General 22 July 14th 04 02:42 AM
) OT ) Bush's "needless war" Jim General 3 March 7th 04 07:16 AM