Capt. Neal®

"George Orwell" wrote in message ...
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Capt. Neal® wrote:
"JG" wrote in message
"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
m...
Paul Schilter wrote:

Interesting story: Guy starves to death due to spending too much time on
forums.

I'd LOVE to know how he did it...'cuz when I have a lot of computer work,
I GAIN weight from eating whatever I can grab "catch as catch can" and
lack of exercise.
--
Peggie

Maybe he used a lot of nervous energy waiting on a slow connection.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Not everybody sits in front of their computer wanking like you do
Gaynz!

CN

While you and I may disagree on many things, I do know the gang from
databasix.com. They are a bunch of perverts and sexual deviants.

Wouldn't surpise me if they are wanking while sitting at their "puters".

Probably arouses you thinking about it, too!

CN

Capt. Neal®

"A.Melon" shat the following steamer...

LOL, I guess it doesn't surpise me whe I looked at your headers and found
out you were a databasix.com.

You're probably Burnore, the rat child molestor.

Makes me wonder what you're hiding? At least Burnore's a free man.
What prison are your posting from? Bitter because you got convicted
and are spending time. Oh oh, here comes Bubba. Time for your meating . . .

CN

Capt. Neal®

"A.Melon" wrote in message news:1e46f8ab40a6ba7a406c0460b3efda14@melontraffic kers.com...
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Capt. Neal® wrote:
"A.Melon" shat the following steamer...

LOL, I guess it doesn't surpise me whe I looked at your headers and found
out you were a databasix.com.

You're probably Burnore, the rat child molestor.

Makes me wonder what you're hiding? At least Burnore's a free man.
What prison are you posting from? Bitter because you got convicted
and are serving time. Oh oh, here comes Bubba. Time for your meating . .

Got the arse so flustered, he's speechless. ROFLMAO

CN

Paul Schilter

Peggie,
I was wondering if he's one of these guys that spoofs his identity and
then with another spoofed identity answers himself. Talk about multiple
personalities.
Paul

Paddle problem time WILDH2PRO General 22 July 14th 04 02:42 AM
) OT ) Bush's "needless war" Jim General 3 March 7th 04 07:16 AM