John Cairns

Default Pop Quiz from the Princess of Poop.

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message

snipped all of nil's disturbing fantasies

nil, you are soooooooooooo lame.

John Cairns

Glenn Ashmore

1) How long have I, Peggie Hall, been specializing in marine
sanitation?

Since before Jax was producing dirty diapers.

2) For how many years have I been advertising and promoting my
book on various newsgroups?

Other tha once or twice suggesting that some smartass read it I don't recall
ever.

3) What is the volume of the average human solid waste episode?

Are we talking Jax or Neal?

4) Is the standard 1-1/2" waste hose really large enough to
accommodate a typical Harry Krause bowel movement?

Now Harry is not THAT bad.

5) Approximately how many tons of feces do manatees and other
marine mammals deposit in the waters of the world in a given
year?

Much more than boaters and much less than some participants of this news
group.

6) Is it legal to have infants and toddlers who aren't potty
trained aboard vessels since they cannot use the head? Is the
water used to clean up the smelly little *******s' poop grey
water or waste water? Is dumping it overboard legal?

Is a diaper a mechanical device or fixture?

7) Is it legal to sluice dog feces off the deck directly into
the water? What about bird droppings?

As long as it doesn't go through the scuppers.

8) I'm five feet- six inches tall and weigh 165 pounds, what
percentage by volume of me is my large intestine and can said
large intestine be classiffied as a holding tank?

A) No comment.
B) No. Unless you have been seriously ill lately and had some major surgery
it is not a mechanical device or fixture so it can be discharged directly
overboard.

9) Men can legally urinate directly into the water and it's
legal from a waste discharge standpoint. However, if a woman
attempts to do the same thing and some urine dribbles down her
leg, off the cockpit sole, down the drain and into the water is
that considered dumping waste?

The drain is a fixture so if a voyeristic water patrol sees it you are in
trouble.

10) Are my incessant posts about marine waste anything but a

waste?

Only to those not willing to accept the reality of them which is probably
less than 2% of the people here.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Whats your opinion on those composting head units that you see
advertised www.airheadtoilet.com ?

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:16:00 -0400, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

[...]

How does Joe navigate? Seamanship quiz!!! Bob Crantz ASA 16 March 21st 05 01:46 AM
Rules History Quiz Jeff Morris ASA 15 February 11th 05 09:53 PM
Try this quiz. Capt. Neal® ASA 0 November 27th 04 08:04 PM
Cruise to Princess Louisa Inlet Lloyd Sumpter General 9 May 27th 04 05:05 PM
Cruise to Princess Louisa Inlet Lloyd Sumpter Cruising 12 May 27th 04 05:05 PM