richard

Default msg. for jean dufour or anyone with canadian info.

hi jean,

how are you?

we lost your email address, so we have to email you like this. hope to
reach you...or at least get some advice from anyone out there...

alice and i are starting to make plans for the summer. maybe you can
give us some advice.

as you remember, we like to have our boat trailered somewhere, and
vacation for couple of weeks, then get picked up somewhere if we have
not made it back to home port/boston.

we are thinking of going to st. john river in new brunswick at the end
of july this summer. hoping to travel between fredericton and st. john,
and around bay of fundy, also thinking of going from there back to
boston, or cruising from boston to bay of fundy, and get trailered back
to boston.

anyway, do you know anyone who might like to rent out their boat for a
few days? (this is in case we are not taking our boat up) also, do you
know much about the waters between the maine/canadian border to st.
john bay?

we are still talking about our trip to montreal and visiting you up
there two years ago...hope you are well. and how is your boat?? we are
launching sunny delight next week...holding on to our wallet
tight...gas is going higher and higher...

hope to hear from you soon.
thanks

Cuba Jim Lea Cruising 70 November 6th 04 09:47 PM
Manual needed for Sunbird Boat & info on trailer David Hall General 1 August 27th 04 10:07 PM
New passport requirements? Glenn Ashmore Cruising 19 July 22nd 04 07:28 AM