Default MORE delays

As soon as I had picked up the rental car to drive one way from
Tallahassee to my boat in Bradenton to continue my cruise for a few
days, I get a call from my sons Juvenile Probabtion Officer who informs
me they require urine tests 3 days a week and meetings with counselors
twice a week. Of course, this completely blows my cruise.
I do not know how to react to this drug program and do not know if they
are over reacting to my son being busted at school for a few gms of pot
or not. Of course he did it and needs some punishment and counseling
but I cannot tell if he will be better off with me on my cruise or by
being in their program. For now, I will withhold judgement.
The hard part is being separated from my boat by a 5 hour drive during
hurricane season. I tied her up as well as I could and plan to visit
her once a month. My sons program is for 6 months which puts me into
late October when it will start getting cool again.
I s'pose we can do other boating things like sail the MiniCups and I am
getting him into racing a Laser for the local yacht club and getting
him into Crew (rowing) so he doesnt have any time for mischief.

Don White

Looks like you just have to 'bite the bullet' and sacrifice a cruising
season for the sake of your kid. In the long haul, you'll be glad you
did. They are an investment.
Capt. Neal®

wrote in message oups.com...
[...]

The continuing soap-operatic gushings of an unfit father . . .

CN
Capt. Neal®

"prodigal1" wrote in message ...
wrote:

I do not know how to react to this drug program and do not know if they
are over reacting to my son being busted at school for a few gms of pot
or not. Of course he did it and needs some punishment and counseling
but I cannot tell if he will be better off with me on my cruise or by
being in their program.

my_two_cents
Your reaction as a caring father should be to put the cruise on hold,
comply with the authorities and support your son as he is forced to
participate in this assinine overkill. Or you can bugger off with your
kid and become a fugitive. 10's of millions of Americans smoke some of
this relatively harmless weed every day of the week. It is not going to
kill your kid anymore than it has killed anyone else. BUT.. it is still
illegal and your kid was dumb (sorry) enough to get caught. Now he has
to endure being made to feel like some sort of sociopathic criminal by
your authorities. Until we get a critical mass of politicians sporting
3-digit IQ's, pot distribution will remain in the hands of organized
crime and bikers instead of being a controlled and heavily taxed
substance like alcohol.
Stupid-Stupid-Stupid
/my_two_cents

You fools in here have been reading Peggie Hall's posts for far too
long. It's obvious you are enured to crap. You can't even recognize it
when you read it. Sad that you don't find dbohara's posts at least
a bit disingenuous not to mention odoriferous.

CN

Marley

Capt. Neal® wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Someone posted a keen observation that I will repeat:

"There are but two possibilities:

1) In "real life" Neal is an absolute coward, terrified of others and
therefore keeps his foul mouth shut.

2) In "real life" Neal gets punched in his foul mouth on a regular
(perhaps daily) basis. "
Capt. Neal®

"Marley" wrote in message ...
Capt. Neal® wrote:

wrote in message oups.com...

[...]

May I add a third?

In real life, Capt. Neal is of the opinion that a man should not mince
words just to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned and the ignorant.

CN

Marley

Capt. Neal® wrote:

"Marley" wrote in message

Capt. Neal® wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

No Kneel you may not add a third.

You are a turd and I have already admirably proven that you are mentally
inferior.

Shut the **** up.

Clear enough for you. you ****ing simpleton?

Capt. Neal? Never heard of him.

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
"Marley" wrote in message

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:

"Marley" wrote in message

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:

wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

=20
=20
Anything you say, sir! Until tomorrow, that is . . .
=20
CN

Garuda

Who's Marley? Never heard of the writer.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Capt. Neal? Never heard of him.

Capt. Neal® wrote:
"Marley" wrote in message

Capt. Neal® wrote:

"Marley" wrote in message

Capt. Neal® wrote:

oups.com...

Another scandal for DeLay Jim, General 6 April 7th 05 01:15 AM
DeLay Pulled Plug on His Own Father... Jim, General 1 March 28th 05 08:19 PM
Earthing systems [email protected] Cruising 4 August 1st 04 04:49 AM
Failure to find banned Iraqi arms delays inspectors' report: press Mark Browne General 39 September 18th 03 10:29 PM
Failure to find banned Iraqi arms delays inspectors' report:press Harry Krause General 7 September 17th 03 03:32 PM