Garuda

Who's Marley? Never heard of the writer.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Capt. Neal? Never heard of him.

Capt. NealŪ wrote:
"Marley" wrote in message

Capt. NealŪ wrote:

"Marley" wrote in message

Capt. NealŪ wrote:

wrote in message

oups.com...

As soon as I had picked up the rental car to drive one way from
Tallahassee to my boat in Bradenton to continue my cruise for a

few
days, I get a call from my sons Juvenile Probabtion Officer who

informs
me they require urine tests 3 days a week and meetings with

counselors
twice a week. Of course, this completely blows my cruise.
I do not know how to react to this drug program and do not know

if they
are over reacting to my son being busted at school for a few

gms of pot
or not. Of course he did it and needs some punishment and

counseling
but I cannot tell if he will be better off with me on my cruise

or by
being in their program. For now, I will withhold judgement.
The hard part is being separated from my boat by a 5 hour drive

during
hurricane season. I tied her up as well as I could and plan to

visit
her once a month. My sons program is for 6 months which puts

me into
late October when it will start getting cool again.
I s'pose we can do other boating things like sail the MiniCups

and I am
getting him into racing a Laser for the local yacht club and

getting
him into Crew (rowing) so he doesnt have any time for mischief.

The continuing soap-operatic gushings of an unfit father . . .

CN

Someone posted a keen observation that I will repeat:

"There are but two possibilities:

1) In "real life" Neal is an absolute coward, terrified of others

and therefore keeps his foul mouth shut.

2) In "real life" Neal gets punched in his foul mouth on a

regular (perhaps daily) basis. "

May I add a third?

No Kneel you may not add a third.

You are a turd and I have already admirably proven that you are

mentally inferior.

Shut the **** up.

Clear enough for you. you ****ing simpleton?

Anything you say, sir! Until tomorrow, that is . . .

CN