Capt. Neal®

"Dave" wrote in message ...
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:20:04 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
] said:

Oh, before I forget, welcome to my killfile.

I suggest your words might have had more force if you had not chosen to hide
behind an anonymous remailer. As it is, Neal has no way of judging whether
to cheer or jeer at that declaration.

It's probably Peggie Hall. She's only a woman and cannot hope to compete
in a forum where intelligence matters more than appearance.

CN

CN
Chris Newport

Bruce on horizon wrote:

I am soooo sorry Neal...

PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL
Nomen Nescio

SHUT UP. I'LL ANSWER ANYBODY I WANT.

"Chris Newport" wrote in message ...
Bruce on horizon wrote:

I am soooo sorry Neal...

PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL

prodigal1

Nomen Nescio wrote:

SHUT UP. I'LL ANSWER ANYBODY I WANT.

*PLONK*

HOW TO TURN $6 TO $6000 [email protected] Boat Building 1 March 1st 05 12:04 AM
Enjoy the wild places while they last riverman General 252 November 30th 04 10:22 PM
a must read $$ James General 0 February 5th 04 07:48 PM
Just How Safe Do You Feel? Doug Kanter General 34 July 13th 03 06:14 PM