Capt. Neal®

"akheel" wrote in message ...

snipped spelling lesson and there are a dozen people on a crimianl jury, not a half-dozen.

Reading comprehension a wee bit lacking. A half-dozen were Negroes.

As for studpidity, there's nothing I can do about that.

Apparently so . . .

CN

Now, THAT'S a hateful, bigoted, ass-brained remark. You ought to be
ashamed of yourself. I think the rest of us are working on a much
higher intellectual level than you. So why don't you just be quiet and
go polish your jack boots?

GMD

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:

Reading comprehension a wee bit lacking. A half-dozen were Negroes.

thunder

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 13:08:36 -0800, gkmd wrote:

Now, THAT'S a hateful, bigoted, ass-brained remark. You ought to be
ashamed of yourself. I think the rest of us are working on a much higher
intellectual level than you. So why don't you just be quiet and go polish
your jack boots?

Guy, you have been trolled by the master baiter.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=%22capt.+neal%22
Capt. Neal®

wrote in message oups.com...
Now, THAT'S a hateful, bigoted, ass-brained remark. You ought to be
ashamed of yourself. I think the rest of us are working on a much
higher intellectual level than you. So why don't you just be quiet and
go polish your jack boots?

Since when are the facts bigotted and hateful?

CN

Demonstrably Stupid Capt. Neal® ASA 143 April 11th 05 06:04 AM
OT - Demonstrably Stupid Capt. Neal® General 18 April 4th 05 01:41 PM
Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!!__________==___ Larry Cable General 6 December 3rd 04 09:48 AM
Mystery Beach Photo Contest Horvath ASA 21 October 3rd 03 05:45 PM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM