Padeen

He was a missile man, wherever that put him in the boat. And it sounds like
they wore very little, lead or otherwise, while out to sea.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
"Padeen" wrote in
:

My cousin was a nuke sailor for 16 years and had three boys!
Padeen

Amazing. Was he actually around the reactor?

Probably wore a lead jock strap.

Vito

"Padeen" wrote
My cousin was a nuke sailor for 16 years and had three boys!

Ever hear of grudge pregnancies?
(Somebody had it in for you)