Gualtier Malde (Chuck)

Default See My ENC

I had a program which, I think, was named "See My ENCs" for reading NOAA
Electronic Navigation Charts, but cannot find it, and don't know where I
got it in the first place.

Does anyone have a reference to where this program may be obtained?

Thanks

Wayne.B

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:47:39 -0800, "Gualtier Malde (Chuck)"
wrote:

I had a program which, I think, was named "See My ENCs" for reading NOAA
Electronic Navigation Charts, but cannot find it, and don't know where I
got it in the first place.

Does anyone have a reference to where this program may be obtained?

The program is called "SeeMyDENC". The company that was distributing
it had a web site at: http://www.sevencs.com but the site seems to be
off the air at the moment. I'd recommend trying again in a few days.
On the other hand, they were giving the program away which is not
necessarily a strong business model for the future.

Keith

See:
http://chartmaker.ncd.noaa.gov/mcd/enc/resource.htm
It lists several free viewers.