BoatBanter.com

-   -   See My ENC (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/27639-see-my-enc.html)

Gualtier Malde (Chuck) January 30th 05 11:47 PM

See My ENC

I had a program which, I think, was named "See My ENCs" for reading NOAA
Electronic Navigation Charts, but cannot find it, and don't know where I
got it in the first place.

Does anyone have a reference to where this program may be obtained?

Thanks

Wayne.B January 31st 05 06:01 AM

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:47:39 -0800, "Gualtier Malde (Chuck)"
wrote:

I had a program which, I think, was named "See My ENCs" for reading NOAA
Electronic Navigation Charts, but cannot find it, and don't know where I
got it in the first place.

Does anyone have a reference to where this program may be obtained?

The program is called "SeeMyDENC". The company that was distributing
it had a web site at: http://www.sevencs.com but the site seems to be
off the air at the moment. I'd recommend trying again in a few days.
On the other hand, they were giving the program away which is not
necessarily a strong business model for the future.

Keith February 1st 05 01:06 PM

See:
http://chartmaker.ncd.noaa.gov/mcd/enc/resource.htm
It lists several free viewers.