Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lee308

Default propane stoves

OK, I know the dangers of propane, and I have been using it for years
with no problem. I do not store propane in the cabin, nor do I leave it
in the cabin overnight. I use a stainless coleman type stove and love
it. I have external fuel lockers and leave the small propane cly there.
I can get 10-15 days out of one cly but all my cooking/coffee only
lasts 5 mins. I heat can goods and boil water. Nothing fancy.
My question is am I the only one? Does anyone else here use propane?
Alcohol is a hassel and slower.
Lee308