Capt Lou

Default Hear "Nautical Talk Radio" - Sailing to the Med, Red, & Dead Seas

Listen to this week's boating radio program featuring a sailing couple who keep
their 47 foot sailboat in Turkey for the winter. This past summer, they sailed
to 7 countries (Northern and Southern Cypress, Lybia, Syria, Israel, Jordan,
and Egypt) in 6 weeks. You might be surprised to hear some of their answers.

http://www.massbayboating.com/nauticaltalk/

"Listen to 'Nautical Talk Radio' with Captain Lou on the web by clicking
NAUTICAL NEWS at www.959watd.com. If you are in Boston or Cape Cod set your
radio dial to 95.9FM and tune in the live broadcast on Sunday afternoons
between 4 - 5.
carl

(Capt Lou) wrote in message ...
Listen to this week's boating radio program featuring a sailing couple who keep
their 47 foot sailboat in Turkey for the winter. This past summer, they sailed
to 7 countries (Northern and Southern Cypress, Lybia, Syria, Israel, Jordan,
and Egypt) in 6 weeks. You might be surprised to hear some of their answers.

http://www.massbayboating.com/nauticaltalk/

"Listen to 'Nautical Talk Radio' with Captain Lou on the web by clicking
NAUTICAL NEWS at www.959watd.com. If you are in Boston or Cape Cod set your
radio dial to 95.9FM and tune in the live broadcast on Sunday afternoons
between 4 - 5.

Is there a transcript of this radio show?
I have been having problems understanding the accents , I heard
something about croatia and riding ponys on a boat but not much else.
PS are those random noises (train noises and Windows computer noises)
supposed to be broadcast?

Thanks
Flash

carl wrote:
(Capt Lou) wrote in message ...

"Listen to 'Nautical Talk Radio' with Captain Lou on the web by clicking
NAUTICAL NEWS at
www.959watd.com. If you are in Boston or Cape Cod set your
radio dial to 95.9FM and tune in the live broadcast on Sunday afternoons
between 4 - 5.

Is there a transcript of this radio show?
I have been having problems understanding the accents , I heard
something about croatia and riding ponys on a boat but not much else.
PS are those random noises (train noises and Windows computer noises)
supposed to be broadcast?

i turned it off when i heard that garbage, annoying.