Brian Whatcott

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 02:31:31 GMT, "Auerbach"
wrote:

"Stanley Barthfarkle" wrote in message
om...
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

I happen to have been for Kerry, but I am a democrat as well as a Democrat.
Inherent in both is a belief that in this country we respect the decision of
the electorate....

I am a registered independent. I was not exactly enamored of the
biggest national debt creator in the history of the country, and I was
not exactly overwhelmed with his opponent whose response to the flip
flop attack ads was unconvincing. I like the idea that the majority
gets to select the pres. So I was interested to read a sour-grapes
piece in a blog which remarked on the surprizing discrepancy between
exit polls and e-vote machine districts, versus exit polls and paper
vote districts. the former divergent, the latter convergent.
The little district with 600 voters registering 2400 votes via an e
machine poll lent this position a little credibility.

It seems that the e machine makers have distinct connections to the
party gaining most wins via e machines....
....this could be a rational basis for calling us morons - if we have
instituted no checks against easy-peasy voting machine fraud.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

CaptCook

"Brian Whatcott" wrote ...
The little district with 600 voters registering 2400 votes via an e

machine poll lent this position a little credibility.

We are guilty of feeding the trolls. I bet this district is the same
as last election where there were rooms full of uncounted ballots
except the founts of this information could never say where the
evidence was.

Curtis CCR

wrote:

[...]

Your reading way too much on those conspiracy theory websites. Mix
together 10% of what might be true, 40% of stuff that has been twisted
180 degrees, with 50% bull****, and you have a something all the sore
losers can run around with for four years.
Jelle

Brian Whatcott wrote:

It seems that the e machine makers have distinct connections to the
party gaining**most*wins*via*e*machines....
...this could be a rational basis for calling us morons - if we have
instituted no checks against easy-peasy voting machine fraud.

Then what are you if those 'checks' turn out to be insufficient. Nobody
knows what happens in that diebold warehouse when they close the door.
So I guess your country just gets the leader that it deserves.

--
kind regards,

Jelle