Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
FFQ

Default Dads new boat

Dad just bought a small yacht, 32ft express cruiser, he says it was the
end of summer steal. It needs what we all refer to as TLC, to stay
positive. Mom passed last Spring and it has just has been difficult for
all of us. We are all experiencing a real void and although adjusting
we're filling it with some strange behavior. Like I re-decorated 2
perfectly nice rooms in my house -just because- and dad bought a car and
fixed it up for my younger sister now has this small yacht.

We'll he's great about the carpentry and handyman tasks but needs help
in the cleanup. So I finally figured out what to get him for his
birthday next month. Its one of those Roomba Robot Vacuums. We were
watching the tube and he saw the commercial and thought it was the next
best thing since sliced bread.

I told him to get a cleaning women to come in.. god knows I can't help
my motto is Housekeeping won't kill you but why take the chance.

So should I get him his Discovery Robot? Anyone have one and like it?
the way I look at it is he can use it in the house, in the cabin of the
boat and if he buys an RV next year he's covered there too.

I was a Mac26X owner EdGordonRN ASA 119 April 22nd 04 04:58 AM
wanted: live-aboard boaters Power & Motoryacht Cruising 6 September 16th 03 02:25 AM