Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peggie Hall

Terry Spragg wrote:

I empty mine by...opening the "Port / Sea" through hull valve,
closing the vent lines ball valves and then, after donning my lucky
shower cap, safety goggles, filter mask and raincoat, pressurise the
tank...

Suuuure you do, Terry...and you're always offshore at least 3 miles to
do it, too.

However, on the off-chance that you AREN'T pulling our leg, it may not
be the dumbest idea I've heard this year, but it's a contender--an
excellent way to crack a tank...or worse.

--
Peggie