Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Grant Ziebell

Default Teak repair facility wanted

Hurrican Ivan caused some significant damage to the teak caprails and
rub rails on our Pan Oceanic 43. Would like to hear from anyone
knowing of a skilled and knowledgeable teak/wood repair ficility or
individual, preferably in the Florida area.

Other east coast facilities may be of interest. Will plan on taking
the boat there on her own bottom. Let me know what you know!!

Thanks

Grant Ziebell
SV SOUNION
Pensacola, FL

Marine A/C - To repair, or not to repair? Submariner General 3 April 1st 04 05:20 AM
Teak Ruminations Wendy Cruising 0 February 4th 04 07:34 PM
Teak Surfing... doesn't anyone read the papers anymore??? Calif Bill General 0 July 22nd 03 06:53 AM
Teak Wood Varnish Rob General 4 June 30th 03 08:03 PM