Dan Best

Default Anyone need a manual for an RVG windvane?

I have a manual here for an RVG windvane complete with parts drawings if
anyone wants it. We no longer need it. We're in the final stages of
moving aboard and it's gotta go either in the mail to someone or into
the recycling barrel.

T minus 13 days to departure.
--
Dan Best - (707) 431-1662, Healdsburg, CA 95448
B-2/75 1977-1979

Furuno 1720 manual Steve Electronics 9 July 2nd 05 01:58 PM
Manual needed for Sunbird Boat & info on trailer David Hall General 1 August 27th 04 10:07 PM
manual Muir chainmeter Len Cruising 0 February 13th 04 11:29 AM
Mariner Outboard Manual ? Kevin UK Power Boats 0 July 20th 03 09:08 PM