TWCNY

Default Emblem colors for 1975 CC Catalina 35

Hi;

Been awhile since I posted on the newsgroups and I'm hoping someone can help
me.

I'm wondering if any owners could tell me the colors (or send a photo) used
on the chromed emblems located just fore of the main cabin windows of the
Catalina 35. The paint is completely gone, and someone had then used vinyl
tape that subsequently fell off. There are three vertical bars with a
larger horizontal section that may have had the numbers '35' painted or
decaled on.

Thanks in advance for your help.

MV "Hyde Out"
(remove anchor to send email)

Catalina35

"Jim" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'll bet it's a Coronado 35. There's a nice one down the dock, mostly
origional. I can't find any emblem on it.

snip

I apologize for the confusion, the boat is a Chris Craft Catalina Double
Cabin.

MV "Hyde Out"
(remove anchor to send email)

RichG

I'd try these guys too
http://chris-craft.org/

--
RichG manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners
"Catalina35" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'll bet it's a Coronado 35. There's a nice one down the dock, mostly
origional. I can't find any emblem on it.

snip

I apologize for the confusion, the boat is a Chris Craft Catalina

Double
Cabin.

MV "Hyde Out"
(remove anchor to send email)

Catalina35

"RichG" wrote in message
I'd try these guys too
http://chris-craft.org/

--
RichG manager, Carolina Skiff Owners Group on MSN

snip
Thanks, I'll give them a try.