Morris

Default the proper abbreviation for "Tender To"

I've decided to ask my state for a personalized license plate for my
auto.
The expression I desire is "TENDER TO CODA".
What form should the expression take in 8 characters or less (assume
all special characters are available)?

Thank you,
Morris
Glenn Ashmore

T/T Coda

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Michael

T/T
"PBM" wrote in message
om...
How about CODA TNDR

Or, if the car is a Barracuda, then BARACODA

Nigel

"Morris" wrote in message
om...
I've decided to ask my state for a personalized license plate for my
auto.
The expression I desire is "TENDER TO CODA".
What form should the expression take in 8 characters or less (assume
all special characters are available)?

Thank you,
Morris

you really should get more :-)

Don White

** Coda 10dr **

Michael

In addition if you go foreign a lot of countries treat aboat named T/T
Samenameasmainboat asa part of the whole unit and don't charge extra. With a
different name they want paperwork and of course another set of fees.

M.

"Michael" wrote in message
T/T
"PBM" wrote in message
om...
How about CODA TNDR

Or, if the car is a Barracuda, then BARACODA

proper motor flusher use on Merc OB Don WA5NGP General 9 July 24th 04 05:05 PM
Proper sealant use Dan Boat Building 3 June 28th 04 01:53 AM
Proper lookout in fog Joe ASA 14 February 8th 04 02:25 PM
Proper winch set up Bobsprit ASA 11 January 29th 04 05:10 PM
proper year round boat cover for sailboat......? Over40pirate Boat Building 2 July 30th 03 01:54 PM