Default Ping Larry Butler, w4csc

Anybody know his current email? knology and gmail both bounce...

L8R

Skip, with one dragon slain and another born

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson

On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 19:47:01 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Anybody know his current email? knology and gmail both bounce...

Never even heard of the Rube!

wrote:

Anybody know his current email? knology and gmail both bounce...

===

I don't have a better EMAIL but there was a report some time in the
last year or so that he was not in good health,

Hi, Wayne,

That report was from me.

However, the last posting google showed was about a month ago, in the smart
car forum, so he's apparently there and his usual feisty self at least until
then.

L8R

Skip

On Monday, March 31, 2014 2:47:01 AM UTC+3, Flying Pig wrote:
Anybody know his current email? knology and gmail both bounce...

L8R

Skip, with one dragon slain and another born

I think the one I have works. I'll email you.
Hoges in Turkey.

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in message

Anybody know his current email? knology and gmail both bounce...

Never even heard of the Rube!

Marks you as a noob.

Tom

On Wed, 2 Apr 2014 06:29:32 -0700 (PDT), Hoges in WA
wrote:

On Monday, March 31, 2014 2:47:01 AM UTC+3, Flying Pig wrote:
Anybody know his current email? knology and gmail both bounce...

L8R

Skip, with one dragon slain and another born

I think the one I have works. I'll email you.
Hoges in Turkey.

===

I'd be interested also if you wouldn't mind. The Hotmail addy that I
post with is valid.

Larry is alive and well, and as feisty as ever.

His gmail adds "larry" to the callsign...

L8R, y'all

Skip, defrosting the freezer

Ping Larry Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 0 December 1st 10 12:43 PM
Ping Larry Roger Long Cruising 1 July 2nd 08 06:25 AM
Ping Larry (yet again) Herodotus Cruising 1 May 30th 08 06:28 AM
Ping Larry Herodotus Cruising 0 May 29th 08 08:49 AM
Is this what happened to Larry W4CSC? Lu Powell Electronics 0 October 17th 04 03:35 PM