posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,rec.boats.cruising

Default Little boats and circumnavigations

You're completely full of ****.

Criminal, pedo, scumbag, usenet freak. ****s in his bunk.

Making sure everyone knows you have a little limp dick and a puke yellow boat that smells like ****, not to mention your lack of education.

Neal D. Warren/Wilbur Hubbard/Gregory Hall
PO Box 1015
Tavernier, FL 33070
305 304-7546

Dear Anonymous,

Am I given to unnderstand, by the tone of your posting regarding the redoubtable and intrepid Captain Neal, that you do not like the man?

Why ever not? By the volume and sagacity of his postings, I would presume that he is a highly qualified and experienced sailor.

Without wishing to appear as anti-American, i would be so bold as to suggest one of the obvious flaws in your freedom of speech enshrinement in your obstitution is that idiots such as he can hold forth, pontificate upon every subject, tell outlandish and ridiculous untruths and abuse his fellow citizens and such as we downunder mere ex-colonials, at his miniscully minded and twisted lonely pleasure.

Ciao
Peter,
N.z. Yacht Herodotus.