[email protected] peter.hendra@gmail.com is offline

Default Little boats and circumnavigations

Dear Anonymous,

Am I given to unnderstand, by the tone of your posting regarding the redoubtable and intrepid Captain Neal, that you do not like the man?

Why ever not? By the volume and sagacity of his postings, I would presume that he is a highly qualified and experienced sailor.

Without wishing to appear as anti-American, i would be so bold as to suggest one of the obvious flaws in your freedom of speech enshrinement in your obstitution is that idiots such as he can hold forth, pontificate upon every subject, tell outlandish and ridiculous untruths and abuse his fellow citizens and such as we downunder mere ex-colonials, at his miniscully minded and twisted lonely pleasure.

Ciao
Peter,
N.z. Yacht Herodotus.