Default Blonde Joke!!!!

An old, mostly blind sailor wanders into an all-girl bar
by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders
a shot of rum.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender,
"Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,
"Before you tell that joke, sailor, I think it is only fair that
you should know five things about this bar:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

2. The bouncer is a blonde girl with a black-belt.

3. I’m a 6-foot tall, 180-pound blonde woman with PMS.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde body-builder,
jacked up on steroids.

5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, old man. Do you still wanna tell
that blonde joke?"

The almost blind old sailor thinks for a second, shakes his
head and mutters, ‘No…not if I’m gonna have to explain
it five times."

Bwahhahhahhahahahhahahaha.

--
Sir Gregory

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:54:23 -0400, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·"
Ã¥ke wrote:

[...]

I'll provide my own laughter, thanks. Good joke. Too bad I'll forget
it Knew a guy that carried a little wheel book. That's what we
called them in the Navy, but this was later. AKA short-timer's book
if you used it for marking off days left in your enlistment.
Fits in a shirt pocket
He kept enough "reminders" in there he could tell jokes non-stop. And
he was good at telling them. My uncle was better and didn't need a
book. But none of his jokes were suited for mixed company, or for
much of anybody having too much "decency."
Anyway, no joke. I'm on liberty one night in downtown Norfolk, VA,
about a sheet and a half to the wind on 3.2 beer. Stop at a greasy
spoon to get a burger and coffee before taking a bus back to my ship.
Place is empty, except for two girls at a table across the small room.
The pretty one is facing me and we're making eyes. Maybe. Seemed to
me. The other one, heavy with short hair, turned around a few times
to look at me. Before I finished my coffee, she gets up, walks over
to me, and says, "Why are you making eyes at my girlfriend?"
I said, "She's pretty."
This gal goes off about how she don't like me making eyes at her
girlfriend, how she's a professional wrestler and she's going to kick
my ass, asking me to step outside - the whole nine yards.
Didn't scare me a bit, but I was really shocked, and just told her to
cool down, Told her I wasn't after her girlfriend.
She got her gal and stomped out.
First out and out "lesbian" I ever encountered. A real butch.
Didn't know anything about the "gay" stuff. "Gay" had a different
meaning. 1964. I was 17 1/2.

Blonde Buckaroo Gordon Cruising 1 May 6th 09 08:36 PM
Joke Eisboch General 0 March 13th 08 03:05 PM
Danielle Blonde Superstar Indecent Pleasures [email protected] General 0 December 15th 07 12:01 AM
Blonde moment Leanne Cruising 0 November 24th 03 01:46 AM