Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· is offline

Default Blonde Joke!!!!

An old, mostly blind sailor wanders into an all-girl bar
by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders
a shot of rum.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender,
"Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,
"Before you tell that joke, sailor, I think it is only fair that
you should know five things about this bar:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

2. The bouncer is a blonde girl with a black-belt.

3. I’m a 6-foot tall, 180-pound blonde woman with PMS.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde body-builder,
jacked up on steroids.

5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, old man. Do you still wanna tell
that blonde joke?"

The almost blind old sailor thinks for a second, shakes his
head and mutters, ‘No…not if I’m gonna have to explain
it five times."

Bwahhahhahhahahahhahahaha.

--
Sir Gregory