posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Scenery in the British Virgin Islands

On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:29:38 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

We'll be heading over to the French islands in another week or two and
it just keeps getting better and better.

According to the bigots here the French aren't worth reporting on!

========

That just shows a lack of understanding.

German cars; French wine, women and surrender batallions.

On 4/03/2013 6:02 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:29:38 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

We'll be heading over to the French islands in another week or two and
it just keeps getting better and better.

According to the bigots here the French aren't worth reporting on!

========

That just shows a lack of understanding.

German cars; French wine, women and surrender batallions.

Just came back from 9 days in Paris. Have a new appreciation
of the place. Classy all round, esp. for food!!!

Anyways, I don't think their soldiers are a problem, it's
their politicians. The soldiers wandering around the Metro
and the tourist attractions are big enough to not want to
mess with. Plus they've all got them metallic grey things
with barrels slung over their shoulders.

One thing we did see that was cool was three Police Officers
skating down the street on Rollerskates. Strange. Bit
like a crocodile - probably get you in a straight line but
I think they'd be stuffed if you zigged and then zagged.

Scenery in the British Virgin Islands Wayne B General 26 March 5th 13 03:21 AM
British Virgin Islands Hurricanes ray nash Cruising 3 October 7th 04 04:09 AM
us virgin islands Patrik Cruising 0 September 3rd 03 11:42 PM
British Virgin Islands Itinerary? General 4 July 28th 03 07:47 PM
My Sailing Misadventures in the British Virgin Islands Steve B. General 1 July 13th 03 11:04 PM