BoatBanter.com

-   -   Scenery in the British Virgin Islands (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/155227-scenery-british-virgin-islands.html)

Wayne B March 3rd 13 09:50 PM

Scenery in the British Virgin Islands

We've been here for more than a week now and it's beginning to feel
like home (I wish). There's beautiful scenery everywhere you look:

Boats:

http://oi50.tinypic.com/mv2c1l.jpg

More boats:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/25ewp39.jpg

Islands in the sun:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/11aiz53.jpg

Classic Hinckley yachts:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2r3fjvs.jpg

Mega yachts:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2z57ib8.jpg

Fine trawlers at anchor:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/osycm9.jpg

and other stuff...

http://oi50.tinypic.com/10icu9w.jpg

http://oi49.tinypic.com/260tkeb.jpg

JustWaitAFrekinMinute March 3rd 13 09:57 PM

On 3/3/2013 4:50 PM, Wayne B wrote:
We've been here for more than a week now and it's beginning to feel
like home (I wish). There's beautiful scenery everywhere you look:

Boats:

http://oi50.tinypic.com/mv2c1l.jpg

More boats:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/25ewp39.jpg

Islands in the sun:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/11aiz53.jpg

Classic Hinckley yachts:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2r3fjvs.jpg

Mega yachts:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2z57ib8.jpg

Fine trawlers at anchor:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/osycm9.jpg

and other stuff...

http://oi50.tinypic.com/10icu9w.jpg

http://oi49.tinypic.com/260tkeb.jpg

Nice Wayne... We are preparing for our summer outside right now, but it
won't be as clean and comfortable as yours.. Happy sailing...

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· March 3rd 13 10:01 PM

"Wayne B" wrote in message
We've been here for more than a week now and it's beginning to feel
like home (I wish). There's beautiful scenery everywhere you look:

Boats:

http://oi50.tinypic.com/mv2c1l.jpg

More boats:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/25ewp39.jpg

Islands in the sun:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/11aiz53.jpg

Classic Hinckley yachts:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2r3fjvs.jpg

Mega yachts:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2z57ib8.jpg

Fine trawlers at anchor:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/osycm9.jpg

and other stuff...

http://oi50.tinypic.com/10icu9w.jpg

http://oi49.tinypic.com/260tkeb.jpg

If you get turned on by a freaking ugly catamaran charter fleet
you must be satisfied by just about any old thing. I can just
imagine the very air is a haze of diesel exhaust fumes and
generator noise.

--
Sir Gregory

Wayne B March 3rd 13 10:16 PM

Scenery in the British Virgin Islands

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 17:01:05 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·"
åke wrote:

If you get turned on by a freaking ugly catamaran charter fleet
you must be satisfied by just about any old thing.

=================

You must have missed the Hinckley picture and the "other stuff".

JustWaitAFrekinMinute March 3rd 13 10:20 PM

åke wrote:

If you get turned on by a freaking ugly catamaran charter fleet
you must be satisfied by just about any old thing.

=================

You must have missed the Hinckley picture and the "other stuff".

Maybe he doesn't like "the other stuff"... I thought it was a pretty
picture.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· March 3rd 13 10:33 PM

åke wrote:

If you get turned on by a freaking ugly catamaran charter fleet
you must be satisfied by just about any old thing.

=================

You must have missed the Hinckley picture and the "other stuff".

I clicked on the first couple links and saw only ugly charter
cats. I figured there was just more of the same. A Hinckley
should have been placed in first position but, then again,
you're a motor boater so you've already demonstrated
a dearth of priorities. "Other stuff" if it happened to be
bikini babes should have been placed first of all.

But, at least you're out there cruising so KUDOS!

--
Sir Gregory

F.O.A.D. March 3rd 13 10:44 PM

On 3/3/13 4:50 PM, Wayne B wrote:
We've been here for more than a week now and it's beginning to feel
like home (I wish). There's beautiful scenery everywhere you look:

Boats:

http://oi50.tinypic.com/mv2c1l.jpg

More boats:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/25ewp39.jpg

Islands in the sun:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/11aiz53.jpg

Classic Hinckley yachts:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2r3fjvs.jpg

Mega yachts:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2z57ib8.jpg

Fine trawlers at anchor:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/osycm9.jpg

and other stuff...

http://oi50.tinypic.com/10icu9w.jpg

http://oi49.tinypic.com/260tkeb.jpg

Nice pix, especially "the other stuff."

Meyer[_2_] March 3rd 13 11:00 PM

Scenery in the British Virgin Islands

On 3/3/2013 4:50 PM, Wayne B wrote:
We've been here for more than a week now and it's beginning to feel
like home (I wish). There's beautiful scenery everywhere you look:

Boats:

http://oi50.tinypic.com/mv2c1l.jpg

More boats:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/25ewp39.jpg

Islands in the sun:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/11aiz53.jpg

Classic Hinckley yachts:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2r3fjvs.jpg

Mega yachts:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2z57ib8.jpg

Fine trawlers at anchor:

http://oi45.tinypic.com/osycm9.jpg

and other stuff...

http://oi50.tinypic.com/10icu9w.jpg

http://oi49.tinypic.com/260tkeb.jpg

More of the other stuff, please.

Wayne B March 4th 13 12:44 AM

On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 18:00:45 -0500, Meyer wrote:

More of the other stuff, please.

====

Stay tuned.

We'll be heading over to the French islands in another week or two and
it just keeps getting better and better.

Bruce[_3_] March 4th 13 01:36 AM

Scenery in the British Virgin Islands

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 17:01:05 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·"
åke wrote:

"Wayne B" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Far better a view then a tiny yellow toy boat.

--
Cheers,

Bruce