posted to rec.boats,rec.motorcycles.dirt,rec.boats.cruising

Default OT Semantics of "2-cycle" versus "2-stroke"

On 8/9/12 10:37 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 9, 10:20 pm, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 8/9/12 8:43 PM, WaIIy wrote:

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 20:16:46 -0400, Sarah Ehrett
wrote:

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 19:33:45 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 8/9/12 5:48 PM, Twibil wrote:
On Aug 9, 10:46 am, Sarah Ehrett wrote:

Thanks for playing. Two posts, and you've been made to look a twonk in
both. I'll leave you now. Too easy.

Pity the entire article went right over your head.

Run away....

Q: Do these lies make you feel better about yourself, little troll?

I ask because it's obvious that you're badly in need of *something*
and hope to find it on Usenet.

Bingo. "Sarah" is a guy hiding behind a woman's name to post on usenet.

You've also lied and claimed I'm living in Maryland, Krausie.

You and I have a looooong history Harry. Remember the piccys you sent to
me of yourself fishing? I no longer have the images but one I recall was
of you standing in the stern of what looks to be a deep sea fishing boat.
You claimed it was taken off the coast of Florida and you were holding up a
fish you'd caught. I guess you thought I'd be interested since I'd
mentioned on the fora that I'd caught a sailfish off Palm Beach when I was
10 years old. Guess you've conveniently forgotten that as well as the
image of me next to the aforementioned sailfish, hmmmmm?

Oh BTW, how's Anthropy? LOL.

Quit the crossposting to rec.motorcycles.

Also, krause is a known liar, why reply?

That's what he wants.

Wally...when you stopped posting in rec.boats did you send back the
trophy you earned as "the dumbest poster in rec.boats" at that time?

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

Wasn't that a 'lifetime achievement award?
We'll have to have another one made up so the current crop of dummies
have something to work for.

IF memory serves, Wally had a buddy in rec.boats who was almost as dumb
back then...Wally would fit right in with PsychoScotty, iLoogy, et al.