Default Boat Questions and Answers

On Nov 9, 8:23*pm, Bruce wrote:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 08:24:30 -0800 (PST), roger
wrote:

BoatQandA.com

See how much you know!

Actually I knew before I visited the site that tiny yellow boats
couldn't qualify for the America's Cup. :-)

And the question about how to keep 5200 after opening didn't mention
Little Red Caps (http://www.littleredcap.com/faq%20page.htm) which
really do work better then the alternatives.
--

Cheers,

Bruce

Bruce, Actually I am a boater. See http://www.cat-ketch.com. I liked
the simplicity of Questions2Answers, an open source program and
decided to try it out. I am reposting your answer to the 5200
question. Thanks for it. Roger

wrote:

BoatQandA.com

See how much you know!

Actually I knew before I visited the site that tiny yellow boats
couldn't qualify for the America's Cup. :-)

And the question about how to keep 5200 after opening didn't mention
Little Red Caps (http://www.littleredcap.com/faq%20page.htm) which
really do work better then the alternatives.
--

Cheers,

Bruce

Bruce, Actually I am a boater. See http://www.cat-ketch.com. I liked
the simplicity of Questions2Answers, an open source program and
decided to try it out. I am reposting your answer to the 5200
question. Thanks for it. Roger

You should monitor the answers a little. The fact that a 28 ft. boat
isn't really the type one wants to enter in the America's Cup should
be apparent to most, in or out of boats. Others can be easily
answered by using google - how to clean ropes? Unanswered to date but
Google "cleaning boat ropes" gets 1,140,000 hits - the consensus is
"use your washing machine".

--

Cheers,

Bruce

wrote:

[...]

Bruce, thanks for the advice. Some questions are intentionally dumb at
this stage in order to start to build a ranking in Google. Pretty
cynical, but that is how these things work. I am trying to focus in on
some categories, like power, sail, row or whatever. Maybe you have
some ideas.

Thanks again, Roger

wrote:

[...]

It is a very diversified subject you are embarking on. I can see
questions ranging from "what is the best material to caulk my plank on
frame wooden boat" to "how do I kill all the ants". Both boat problems
I've seen debated hotly at one time or another :-)

Good luck.
--

Cheers,

Bruce

wrote:

[...]

Bruce, thanks for the exchange and your good wishes. Will try to keep
you posted.

Roger

Banned

Location: Mali
Send a message via ICQ to Stolakals

Search motor optimization (SEO) is the answer of improving the visibility of a website or a network episode in search engines via the "expected" or un-paid ("fundamental" or "algorithmic") search results. In inexact, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more oftentimes a orientation appears in the search results laundry list, the more visitors it choice inherit from the search motor's users. SEO may butt extraordinary kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, visionary search,[1] news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.

As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search on, the actual search terms typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred at near their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may require editing its satisfied and HTML and associated coding to both develop its appropriateness to exact keywords and to shift barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a position to increase the host of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.

The acronym "SEOs" can refer to "search appliance optimizers," a period of time adopted sooner than an activity of consultants who uphold not at home optimization projects on behalf of clients, and via employees who present SEO services in-house. Search locomotive optimizers may sell SEO as a stand-alone advantage or as a large of a broader marketing campaign. Because effective SEO may instruct changes to the HTML beginning patterns of a purlieus and placement comfort, SEO tactics may be incorporated into website development and design. The an understanding "search appliance comfortable" may be in use accustomed to to label website designs, menus, delight management systems, images, videos, shopping carts, and other elements that have been optimized for the long of search locomotive exposure.
a href=http://giaosuseo.com/seo-la-gi/seo la gi/a
Junior Member

asp tree grid ejasjueuekfa
asp tree grid
Banned

Location: Mali
Send a message via ICQ to Stolakals

Search locomotive optimization (SEO) is the handle of improving the visibility of a website or a spider's web send for in search engines via the "unpretentious" or un-paid ("essential" or "algorithmic") search results. In catholic, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results send for), and more oftentimes a locale appears in the search results list, the more visitors it last will and testament receive from the search motor's users. SEO may butt divergent kinds of search, including image search, city search, video search, unpractical search,[1] scoop search and industry-specific vertical search engines.

As an Internet marketing design, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search on, the actual search terms typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred at near their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may incorporate editing its gratify and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to exact keywords and to take off barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a instal to enhance the host of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.

The acronym "SEOs" can refer to "search appliance optimizers," a term adopted sooner than an dynamism of consultants who impel out optimization projects on behalf of clients, and via employees who present SEO services in-house. Search engine optimizers may offer SEO as a stand-alone amenities or as a share of a broader marketing campaign. Because productive SEO may command changes to the HTML beginning cypher of a purlieus and site content, SEO tactics may be incorporated into website development and design. The term "search engine comfortable" may be used to specify website designs, menus, peacefulness top brass systems, images, videos, shopping carts, and other elements that contain been optimized in place of the steadfastness of search machine exposure.

a href=http://giaosuseo.com/seo-la-gi/seo/a