Joe Joe is offline

Default Ocean Sky

http://player.vimeo.com/video/242531...p%3Bautoplay=1

Sky views like this are normally reserved for mid ocean sailors.

Joe

Joe wrote:
http://player.vimeo.com/video/242531...p%3Bautoplay=1

Sky views like this are normally reserved for mid ocean sailors.

Joe

Awesome...

Was that Dover at the end?

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb

On 7/07/2011 12:11 PM, CaveLamb wrote:
Joe wrote:
http://player.vimeo.com/video/242531...p%3Bautoplay=1

Sky views like this are normally reserved for mid ocean sailors.

Joe

Awesome...

Was that Dover at the end?

I think it's the 12 Apostles on the south coast of Victoria. The cars
are probably on the Great Ocean Road.

Joe wrote:
http://player.vimeo.com/video/242531...p%3Bautoplay=1

Sky views like this are normally reserved for mid ocean sailors.

Joe

Awesome...

Was that Dover at the end?

I think it's the 12 Apostles on the south coast of Victoria. The cars
are probably on the Great Ocean Road.

Gotcha...
http://www.photoseek.com/Australia.html

Joe wrote:
http://player.vimeo.com/video/242531...&%3Bautoplay=1

Sky views like this are normally reserved for mid ocean sailors.

Joe

Awesome...

Was that Dover at the end?

I think it's the 12 Apostles on the south coast of Victoria. *The cars
are probably on the Great Ocean Road.

Gotcha...http://www.photoseek.com/Australia.html

--

Richard Lambhttp://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelambhttp://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress

Thanks for the link. There's a stack of photos there from round where
I live in the south west of Western Australia, though I've been away
in the States for about 3 months so far.
Hoges on the Chesapeake.

Joe wrote:
http://player.vimeo.com/video/242531...&%3Bautoplay=1
Sky views like this are normally reserved for mid ocean sailors.
Joe
Awesome...
Was that Dover at the end?
I think it's the 12 Apostles on the south coast of Victoria. The cars
are probably on the Great Ocean Road.

Gotcha...http://www.photoseek.com/Australia.html

--

Richard Lambhttp://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelambhttp://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress

Thanks for the link. There's a stack of photos there from round where
I live in the south west of Western Australia, though I've been away
in the States for about 3 months so far.
Hoges on the Chesapeake.

How do you like the Chesapeake so far?

Wanderlust ramping up here...
That and the temperatures (107 today!)

SE SKY 6AM Ziggy®[_2_] General 18 December 17th 10 06:44 PM
Samos-Sky-in-Antwerp 4 Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 0 June 5th 09 03:59 PM
Samos-Sky-in-Antwerp 3 Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 0 June 5th 09 03:58 PM
First the Draft now this? The sky is falling, the sky is falling STFU General 3 November 12th 03 05:41 AM
Look towards the western sky Simple Simon ASA 2 October 27th 03 12:13 AM