Default PING Wayne B

We're heading to Annapolis tomorrow, 28th but won't get in until very
late. Are you going to be anywhere around there on the Memorial Day
weekend or later?

Hoges in the desert.

On Fri, 27 May 2011 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT), Hoges in WA
wrote:

We're heading to Annapolis tomorrow, 28th but won't get in until very
late. Are you going to be anywhere around there on the Memorial Day
weekend or later?

Hoges in the desert.

Probably in a week or so, still in North Carolina at the moment.

tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack

wrote:

We're heading to Annapolis tomorrow, 28th but won't get in until very
late. Are you going to be anywhere around there on the Memorial Day
weekend or later?

Hoges in the desert.

Probably in a week or so, still in North Carolina at the moment.

tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack

Hey, silly, fix your link. Maybe place an http:// in front of it or
something. OMG! And this guy drives a fifty-foot boat around?

Wilbur Hubbard

On Fri, 27 May 2011 16:06:48 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

We're heading to Annapolis tomorrow, 28th but won't get in until very
late. Are you going to be anywhere around there on the Memorial Day
weekend or later?

Hoges in the desert.

Probably in a week or so, still in North Carolina at the moment.

tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack

Hey, silly, fix your link. Maybe place an http:// in front of it or
something. OMG! And this guy drives a fifty-foot boat around?

Wilbur Hubbard

And Willie-boy doesn't.

A clear case of jealousy - the wannabe versus the guy that's got it.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 27 May 2011 16:06:48 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

We're heading to Annapolis tomorrow, 28th but won't get in until very
late. Are you going to be anywhere around there on the Memorial Day
weekend or later?

Hoges in the desert.

Probably in a week or so, still in North Carolina at the moment.

tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack

Hey, silly, fix your link. Maybe place an http:// in front of it or
something. OMG! And this guy drives a fifty-foot boat around?

Wilbur Hubbard

And Willie-boy doesn't.

A clear case of jealousy - the wannabe versus the guy that's got it.

A motorboat? Guffaw! Any old man can steer a motorboat down the
Intracoastal Waterway. Any old woman for that matter but it takes an
experienced sailorman to handle a wind-driven vessel. Stick around and I
might just teach you something about it.

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote:

We're heading to Annapolis tomorrow, 28th but won't get in until very
late. Are you going to be anywhere around there on the Memorial Day
weekend or later?

Hoges in the desert.

Probably in a week or so, still in North Carolina at the moment.

tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack

Hey, silly, fix your link. Maybe place an http:// in front of it or
something. OMG! And this guy drives a fifty-foot boat around?

Wilbur Hubbard

And Willie-boy doesn't.

A clear case of jealousy - the wannabe versus the guy that's got it.

A motorboat? Guffaw! Any old man can steer a motorboat down the
Intracoastal Waterway. Any old woman for that matter but it takes an
experienced sailorman to handle a wind-driven vessel. Stick around and I
might just teach you something about it.

Wilbur Hubbard

And anyone can but a secondhand, two a penny, Tupperware boat and
anchor it and live on it and claim to be a sailor.

But Willie, I built my first boat, albeit with my father's help, more
then fifty years ago and have been sailing something, when I wasn't
helping my Uncle with some of his foreign problems, ever since.

While I make no claim to universal knowledge I am certain that I'm not
going to learn anything new from you..... Well, perhaps how to emulate
an anchor buoy.

PING: Wayne Larry Cruising 2 February 27th 10 12:56 AM
PING: Wayne Wayne.B Electronics 1 February 27th 10 12:56 AM
Ping: Wayne B Tim General 4 February 8th 10 08:55 PM
Ping: Wayne B..... Tim General 0 August 10th 09 12:59 AM