Default Had to laugh at this one

Well, Obama recently signed the bill that allows gays to serve openly in
the Military,

No more ‘don't ask … don't tell.’

But what he has really done is cause more confusion in the ranks.

Now this is what can happen. So for the moment, imagine....................

You're in a combat situation; the enemy is firing at you … and running
toward your position........

The guy next to you is openly gay, and someone yells out..........

"Shoot the c**ksucker!"

Now… do you see the confusion?

*_Texas Good Samaritan_*

I saw a fundamentalist Muslim extremist fall into the Rio
Grande River this morning. He was struggling to stay afloat
because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying.

Along with him was an illegal Hispanic drug cartel member
who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large
backpack of drugs that was strapped to his back.

If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown.

Being a responsible Texan and sworn to abide by the law to
help those in distress, I straightaway informed the El Paso
County Sheriff 's Office and Homeland Security.

It is now 4pm, both have drowned, and neither authority has
responded.

I'm starting to think I wasted two postage stamps.

I just HAD to laugh . . . Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 0 March 4th 09 04:18 PM
I just HAD to laugh . . . Wilbur Hubbard ASA 0 March 4th 09 04:18 PM
Today's Laugh Don White General 0 October 20th 05 06:37 PM
never laugh a shopkeeper Alice ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:29 PM
do not laugh a dryer Evan ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:59 AM