cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Had to laugh at this one

*_Texas Good Samaritan_*

I saw a fundamentalist Muslim extremist fall into the Rio
Grande River this morning. He was struggling to stay afloat
because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying.

Along with him was an illegal Hispanic drug cartel member
who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large
backpack of drugs that was strapped to his back.

If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown.

Being a responsible Texan and sworn to abide by the law to
help those in distress, I straightaway informed the El Paso
County Sheriff 's Office and Homeland Security.

It is now 4pm, both have drowned, and neither authority has
responded.

I'm starting to think I wasted two postage stamps.