posted to alt.home.repair,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

Default A sad tale of two wrecked newsgroups

On Jun 22, 6:47*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , David
Nebenzahl wrote:

-snip-

Despite your best efforts. Damned nymshifting troll.

plonk (again).

Whassup? * Steve had to replonk Harry & you had to re-plonk David.
Neither one has gone past my filter on name & email. [and I don't
think I have some overly broad filter on as I don't see replies to
anyone whose posts I care about seeing]

Jim

For me, I just don't care enough to find out why. *Whenever I see Harry, or
"Cliff" from another bunch of groups, or any of the usual suspects, I just
automatically hit BLOCK SENDER, and my inbox drops by about half of its
content. *I use standard off the rack programs, OE. *Have thought about
changing it lately, but lately, I'm busy just doing life, and my time is
more valuable than to waste it on the likes of trolls.

I still find out what I need to learn here and on other newsgroups, help out
the occasional person, and the trolls keep getting shot off the bridges.

Steve

But not valuable enough to continue posting to this OT thread that the
OP hasn't even responded to since the initial post?

"Ron" wrote in message
On Jun 22, 6:47 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , David
Nebenzahl wrote:

[...]

pot..........kettle...............

On Jun 23, 12:46*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"Ron" wrote in message

On Jun 22, 6:47 pm, "Steve B" wrote:

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

.. .

(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , David
Nebenzahl wrote:

[...]

Hook....line...and... sinker.

"Ron" wrote in message

On Jun 22, 6:47 pm, "Steve B" wrote:

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

.. .

(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , David
Nebenzahl wrote:

[...]

A sad tale of two wrecked newsgroups Ron[_5_] General 3 June 23rd 10 03:36 PM
Wrecked boats the Movie Jim General 22 August 15th 08 01:41 AM
Classic Wrecked.Boats - The Movie! Larry Cruising 0 September 20th 06 02:41 AM
Who is the WORST of Wrecked boats Jim, General 10 June 18th 05 06:39 PM
No more wrecked boats on aol! Florida Keyz General 0 January 25th 05 10:11 AM