Default Is Walkers Cay open for business?

At West End, I was told that all one can do at Walkers is to clear
customs, no marina or good anchorage. Is this correct?

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 20:33:07 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

At West End, I was told that all one can do at Walkers is to clear
customs, no marina or good anchorage. Is this correct?

We were there 3 or 4 years ago. It's a good place to clear in coming
from Ft Pierce or St Lucie inlet. The marina docks are broken down
but you can tie up while you clear customs.