posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing

Default Abby Sunderland should sue her parents.

I think Abby Sunderland should sue her parents. Why? Because:

1) Her parents are dangerous, live-vicariously-through-their-children
incompetents who seem to be trying to kill off their children.

2) Her parents are hopelessly inept because they and the so-called team
plotted a course through the roaring forties in the local wintertime. This
is one of the more dangerous places to be in the world at that time.

3) How can any, so-called team put a young girl in harms way like they did?
They should have known better.

4) Even profession racing teams avoid the Roaring Forties in the wintertime.
The major, around the world races are not held in the local, southern
hemisphere winter.

5) The electrical generation capacity of Wild Eyes was insufficient from the
start. They had to put into port at La Paz to increase charging capacity.
They should have, instead, made mods to reduce power consumption. Duh! They
were attempting to sail a communications building. Where was the realization
of the reality that any sailboat is first and foremost a sailboat? A
communications building has a hard time sailing successfully around the
world. In this case it was Abby working on the motor so she could charge the
batteries so she could blab on the phone that resulted in her not paying
enough attention to the job at hand (sailing the boat) that resulted in the
dismasting. Her hapless "Team" advised her to do this. They obviously have
their priorities all wrong. MORONS!

6) Sailing by committee is an invitation for a disaster. When the committee
is obviously inept, stupid, incompetent, dangerous and ignorant then
disaster is most assuredly in the offing.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

I think Abby Sunderland should sue her parents. Why? Because:

1) Her parents are dangerous, live-vicariously-through-their-children
incompetents who seem to be trying to kill off their children.

Interesting interview on abc with the parents...the dad was asked by Abby at
13 to sail around the world and his comment "see ya later" laughter

I can't think of more idiotic parents than that poor girl. Then see stated
that she talks to mommy twice a day, blogs all day, and does her facebook
page. Who was at the helm looking out for other ships?

Now there is a 7.7 earthquake in the Indian Ocean. I'm sure mommy counted
on that, eh?

Such a shame, really. I went to abby16.com and the page is full of crap to
purchase with her name. So the parents risked their daughter's life for
money?

I think the state of California should take this poor, misdirected child
into custody so that no more harm comes to her from her money whoring
parents.

LP

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

[...]

Hw do you feel about Jessica Watson's parents Lady P?

TonyB

"TonyB" wrote in message

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

[...]

I think they are despicable, to whore their daughter out for money. They
said they wouldn't let her walk her dog at night in their neighborhood, but
they will let her sail around the world, with pirates, bad weather, Muslims,
etc. I guess walking her dog didn't pay enough money for the parents to
raise their seven children?

LP

"Martin" wrote in message
On 13/06/10 01:17, Lady Pilot wrote:

I think they are despicable, to whore their daughter out for money. They
said they wouldn't let her walk her dog at night in their neighborhood,
but
they will let her sail around the world, with pirates, bad weather,
Muslims,
etc.

Muslims LOL

You may think 9-11 is a laughing matter, but I do not. You may think that
it is funny to blow up airplanes with crotch bombers, but I do not. I could
go on, but you aren't worth my time.

Bye.

LP

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
On 13/06/10 01:17, Lady Pilot wrote:

I think they are despicable, to whore their daughter out for money.
They said they wouldn't let her walk her dog at night in their
neighborhood, but
they will let her sail around the world, with pirates, bad weather,
Muslims, etc.

Muslims LOL

You may think 9-11 is a laughing matter, but I do not. You may think that
it is funny to blow up airplanes with crotch bombers, but I do not. I
could go on, but you aren't worth my time.

What has terrorism got to do with Muslims, you blithering idiot?

Lady Pilot wrote:

You may think 9-11 is a laughing matter,

I think it's a laughing matter that you can't even get the date right.
It happened on the 11th of September, not the 9th of November.
posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing

"Lady Pilot" skrev i melding

"Martin" wrote in message
On 13/06/10 01:17, Lady Pilot wrote:

I think they are despicable, to whore their daughter out for money.
They
said they wouldn't let her walk her dog at night in their neighborhood,
but
they will let her sail around the world, with pirates, bad weather,
Muslims,
etc.

Muslims LOL

You may think 9-11 is a laughing matter, but I do not. You may think that
it is funny to blow up airplanes with crotch bombers, but I do not. I
could go on, but you aren't worth my time.

So what is your good advice if you should happen to meet a muslim during
your round the world voyage?