posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing
Lady Pilot[_3_] Lady Pilot[_3_] is offline

Default Abby Sunderland should sue her parents.

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

I think Abby Sunderland should sue her parents. Why? Because:

1) Her parents are dangerous, live-vicariously-through-their-children
incompetents who seem to be trying to kill off their children.

Interesting interview on abc with the parents...the dad was asked by Abby at
13 to sail around the world and his comment "see ya later" laughter

I can't think of more idiotic parents than that poor girl. Then see stated
that she talks to mommy twice a day, blogs all day, and does her facebook
page. Who was at the helm looking out for other ships?

Now there is a 7.7 earthquake in the Indian Ocean. I'm sure mommy counted
on that, eh?

Such a shame, really. I went to abby16.com and the page is full of crap to
purchase with her name. So the parents risked their daughter's life for
money?

I think the state of California should take this poor, misdirected child
into custody so that no more harm comes to her from her money whoring
parents.

LP