posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing

Default Abby Sunderland should sue her parents.

Ronald Raygun wrote:
Lady Pilot wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
On 13/06/10 01:17, Lady Pilot wrote:

I think they are despicable, to whore their daughter out for money.
They said they wouldn't let her walk her dog at night in their
neighborhood, but
they will let her sail around the world, with pirates, bad weather,
Muslims, etc.
Muslims LOL

You may think 9-11 is a laughing matter, but I do not. You may think that
it is funny to blow up airplanes with crotch bombers, but I do not. I
could go on, but you aren't worth my time.

What has terrorism got to do with Muslims, you blithering idiot?

Daily multiple blowups??

Sjouke Burry wrote:

Ronald Raygun wrote:
Lady Pilot wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
On 13/06/10 01:17, Lady Pilot wrote:

I think they are despicable, to whore their daughter out for money.
They said they wouldn't let her walk her dog at night in their
neighborhood, but
they will let her sail around the world, with pirates, bad weather,
Muslims, etc.
Muslims LOL
You may think 9-11 is a laughing matter, but I do not. You may think
that
it is funny to blow up airplanes with crotch bombers, but I do not. I
could go on, but you aren't worth my time.

What has terrorism got to do with Muslims, you blithering idiot?

Daily multiple blowups??

I wasn't aware Muslims went in for orgies with inflatable dolls. :-)

Crime statistics show that a large number of rapes and murders are
committed in America, nearly all by Americans. Does that give anyone
good cause, upon being introduced to some man and discovering that he's
American, immediately to leap to the conclusion that he is likely to be
a rapist or a murderer? No, it doesn't, because "All murderers are
American" doesn't mean "All Americans are murderes". In fact, the vast
majority of Americans are decent law abiding citizens.

Now I put it to you that an arbitrary Muslim is as unlikely to be a
terrorist as an arbitrary American is to be a rapist or a murderer.

"Ronald Raygun" wrote in message
Lady Pilot wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
On 13/06/10 01:17, Lady Pilot wrote:

I think they are despicable, to whore their daughter out for money.
They said they wouldn't let her walk her dog at night in their
neighborhood, but
they will let her sail around the world, with pirates, bad weather,
Muslims, etc.

Muslims LOL

You may think 9-11 is a laughing matter, but I do not. You may think
that
it is funny to blow up airplanes with crotch bombers, but I do not. I
could go on, but you aren't worth my time.

What has terrorism got to do with Muslims, you blithering idiot?

She never mentioned terrorism. That's apparently a figment of your
imagination.

I'm sure she mentioned Muslims because if a young girl should fall into
their hands just what do you think will happen to her. She'll probably be
raped and then executed for encouraging rape by not being completely covered
up.

Try living in the real world and stop with your liberal myopia, dude.

--
Gregory Hall

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, the real world where radical Islam is out to kill people who refuse to
convert to their version of radical Islam. It's called jihad.

Unfortunately, jihad is part of the real world.

--
Gregory Hall

On 13 June, 09:59, Martin wrote:
On 13/06/10 01:17, Lady Pilot wrote:

I think they are despicable, to whore their daughter out for money. *They
said they wouldn't let her walk her dog at night in their neighborhood, but
they will let her sail around the world, with pirates, bad weather, Muslims,
etc.

Muslims LOL

Seen elsewhere and posted here --

Equipped with a sail boat designed to right itself when tipped over,
and with emergency beacons that self-activate when sensing trouble, an
auto-generated 'SOS' signal sent to the nearest mainland, auto-pilot
at the helm, and 24-hr. contact with civilization via Internet, 3-
year-
old Windy 'Seahorse' Gale will attempt to become the youngest person
to sail around the world.

When asked if this was child endangerment, her parents said, "Not at
all. We're born-again Christians. We feel that, if necessary, Windy
can walk on water and calm storms with a wave of her hand."

On 14/06/10 09:42, broadssailor wrote:
On 13 June, 09:59, Martin wrote:
[...]

LOL

Can they also resurrect fallen masts and women?

On 13/06/10 23:35, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

Unfortunately, jihad is part of the real world.

Like Wilma and his sock puppets?