Bob Bob is offline

Default My wonderful Day In Paradise

Helo My Most Dearest Friends:
Since this place has turned into basically a guy obsesing over some
other guy's pinus and some guy who lvoes detailing the most boaring
pablum I thought I would too post my daily activities too ............

i ate an avocado i found under the avo tree. Avocadoes are a green
meat fruit. I have a link to a wikipidea entry for you further
fullment.
I ate more than my usual oatmeal and soymilk for the last few days and
had a tremdously long and soft stool. what kind of soymild do you
like? I do so love Silk vanila. Are your stools unusually long and
soft when yuo eat oatmeal. Id enjoy communicatating about your
results.

I road the bus to the market today and bought some delight ful
basil.... Basil is a wonderful green plant used in a varity of dishes
but many of my most dearist friends have not considered its most tasty
use: as a sandwich garnish. Ooo it is so wonderful

What shal I do later? well maybe me and my wonder ful friends will fix
somthing because we all know that sailing is nothing but fixing
things and when we do have somthing to fix we can ignor it until it
fails butthen we will have a tremdous event to overcome and pay it
forward like karma becusase we will be helped by others so if you
would like to give us a truck to use or send money I would acceptit
with great gratitued and pay it forward...

Oh yes Ill be attending a yogo class with all my other dear friends
and we can discuss our bowl movments.

Im absolutly giddy with delight to share my wonderful day with
everyone and hope that you have been able to share my life dream of
sailing into the sunset with absolute freedom ...

Bobbie

I ran two coats of clear gloss on the galley woodwork.

Two more just might do it!?!

--

Richard Lamb

Bob Bob is offline

On May 28, 10:22*pm, cavelamb wrote:
I ran two coats of clear gloss on the galley woodwork.

Two more just might do it!?!

Richard Lamb

I seem to remember the number 7 coats in some dark part of my mind
when I worried about clear coats on wood.... ive since removed as much
wood off my boat as possible. yup... toar that teak toe rail off and
other little trim pieces..... I love that wonderful buff gray collor
of oxidized aluminum or the splendor of verdigree on silicon bronze.

But it sure looks good on other peoples boats. Keep up the good work.
Im sure yur neighbors apreciate it

Bob....

Oh, I got my ticket to Lady Gaga Monster Tour in August!
Im going gaga over that lady.

On 29/05/2010 05:18, Bob wrote:
[...]

You really need a nauseating and pretentious signature line..
mmc mmc is offline

"cavelamb" wrote in message
news

I ran two coats of clear gloss on the galley woodwork.

Two more just might do it!?!

--

Richard Lamb

I made a couple of mirror frames out of rough cedar for the heads on the big
boat. Are you using varnish or urethane?

mmc wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
news

I ran two coats of clear gloss on the galley woodwork.

Two more just might do it!?!

--

Richard Lamb

I made a couple of mirror frames out of rough cedar for the heads on the big
boat. Are you using varnish or urethane?

This is all interior work. Minwax - Polyurethane.

I use clear gloss to build up and fill the grain
then satin finish for the last couple of finish oats.

On the outside wood, I'm using Natural Teak Cetol.

--

Richard Lamb

On Sat, 29 May 2010 18:32:29 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

On the outside wood, I'm using Natural Teak Cetol.

Looks good until it starts to fade, then it looks like orange barn
paint.

Bruce wrote:

wrote:

On the outside wood, I'm using Natural Teak Cetol.

Looks good until it starts to fade, then it looks like orange barn
paint.

I must be using a different version although it says "Cytol" on the
can. Mine just looks grungier and grungier until I scrub it down and
put on a couple of more coats. But it never looks "orange", it looks
more like decorating varnish.

Are the different flavors?

Yeah. Four in the marine flavors.

http://www.yachtpaint.com/USA/sikkens/default.asp

--

Richard Lamb

mmc mmc is offline

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
mmc wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
news

I ran two coats of clear gloss on the galley woodwork.

Two more just might do it!?!

--

Richard Lamb

I made a couple of mirror frames out of rough cedar for the heads on the
big boat. Are you using varnish or urethane?

This is all interior work. Minwax - Polyurethane.

I use clear gloss to build up and fill the grain
then satin finish for the last couple of finish oats.

On the outside wood, I'm using Natural Teak Cetol.

--

Richard Lamb

Sounds good. I did my interior trim in Minwax spar urethane satin and really
like the finish.

Wonderful Eisboch General 37 December 24th 08 07:02 PM
Wonderful [email protected] General 0 December 23rd 08 08:11 PM
A wonderful trip! JohnH[_3_] General 1 November 23rd 08 10:12 PM
A wonderful story Steve Leyland ASA 1 June 6th 07 07:54 AM
Have a wonderful day, Harry.... [email protected] General 3 December 13th 05 08:11 PM