Bob Bob is offline

Default My wonderful Day In Paradise

On May 28, 10:22*pm, cavelamb wrote:
I ran two coats of clear gloss on the galley woodwork.

Two more just might do it!?!

Richard Lamb

I seem to remember the number 7 coats in some dark part of my mind
when I worried about clear coats on wood.... ive since removed as much
wood off my boat as possible. yup... toar that teak toe rail off and
other little trim pieces..... I love that wonderful buff gray collor
of oxidized aluminum or the splendor of verdigree on silicon bronze.

But it sure looks good on other peoples boats. Keep up the good work.
Im sure yur neighbors apreciate it

Bob....

Oh, I got my ticket to Lady Gaga Monster Tour in August!
Im going gaga over that lady.