mmc mmc is offline

Default Compass reading wrong?

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:34:11 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

We just did a job at Ft Jackson. Thought about scooting down to Chas but
was
too wrapped up with work.

You haven't *really* been to Ft Jackson until youve gone through Basic
Training there. Fond memories of: Double time marching to the rifle
range through the sand barrens; running up Tank Hill and Drag Ass hill
with full combat gear; coming under "friendly fire" while on a work
detail; having a brick of RDX blow up near you on the combat
simulation course; being thrilled to get a weekend pass so you could
share a room at the Holliday Inn with 7 other guys; etc, etc.

Wouldn't it be great to set up a "survivor" type show around a month like
that instead of whining and back stabbing like they show now? Ha!
We were outside the wire, namely land on the North side that Ft Jackson has
given the VA for a new National Cemetery.

"mmc" wrote in
g.com:

Wouldn't it be great to set up a "survivor" type show around a month
like that instead of whining and back stabbing like they show now? Ha!
We were outside the wire, namely land on the North side that Ft
Jackson has given the VA for a new National Cemetery.

Just send them to Swamp LeJeune, NC or to the Marine boot camp at Beaufort,
SC, and let the South Carolina State Insect have at them. USMC has the
answer to "survivors"....(c;]

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

The 'reading of the dead' H the K[_4_] General 46 November 10th 09 05:44 PM
required reading Jim General 9 October 12th 09 07:38 PM
Worth reading Eisboch General 14 November 17th 08 02:52 AM
You Know You've Been Reading RBC Too Much When ... David TG Cruising 4 November 9th 07 05:03 AM
More reading Matt Colie ASA 0 December 31st 04 07:55 PM