Default Cruising is... Nov 14, '09-Feb 14,'10, Part IV

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:39:09 +0000, Mas Dubh

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:29:06 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

At the time the most RAM I could get to fit in my CF29 was 1mb. Do you
know if any more RAM can be shoved in that sweet little 4 screw water
tight hatch on back side? Or is 1mb still the max for a CF29?

Bob

I'm not sure it can even use a full gig of RAM. I run XP on mine, but
it's really from the age of win 98 as far as speed and other specs.- Hide quoted text -

I stand corrected.... I wrote ...1mb... and should have said 1 Gb. I
guess I had a DOS 3.1 flash back.
Soooo back to my original qustion.... does anyoneknow how to shovel
more than 1 GB or RAM in to a CF 29?

I just figured it as a very common typo. meanwhile, I think I also
answered your question, too. I have since looked up the specs, and I
was correct. It maxes out at less than 1 GB. 768 mb is all it will
do.

The OS I use on my old Tosh laptop is 14 times more elegant than Windows
7. Its called Windows 98.

Bwhahahahahaha! Good one!