Bob Bob is offline

Default Cruising is... Nov 14, '09-Feb 14,'10, Part IV

On Feb 20, 6:33*pm, "Flying Pig" wrote:
Cruising is... Nov 14, '09-Feb 14,'10, Part IV

An aside and a teaser on these touch-screen computers in which I have
absolutely no financial interest: They are completely waterproof,
withstanding a 40 PSI water (like running a household hose directly on it)
stream on all 6 axis for some astounding amount of time with no intrusion..
Each component can be removed and replaced easily. Sand in the keyboard? -
it laughs at it. Peel it up and shake it out and put it back. They have an
incredible battery life

(my buyer reports 22 hours on a charge, under way;

With their titanium cases, they

except that they're virtually
indestructible.

. Makes ToughBooks look
wimpy and hugely expensive. I'm very intrigued.

Ive had a CF29 for four years. I dont agree with your opinion.

Your wrong on several product points.
First the mil spec notebook has a battery life of SIX HOURS
Not a titanium case its MAGNESIUM
Cost new.............. $4369
Just about the same as a new ToughBook. Youre looking at one of the
low end models. Ya get what ya pay for when ya buy new.
Used........... humm not sure if Id want a military used. Better one
used by a USGS or NFS or fisheries biologest or surveyor geek.....

get your facts straight Skip.

Bob